Saturday, November 30, 2013

Picture day

Makenzie totally rocked her pictures today!!!  I can't wait to see them!! She did amazing.  She smiled, posed, danced and cheesed it up.  Tamera showed me a few on the camera and they were adorable. 
                      Those girls are too much!  They love spending time together. 

I think I got carsick on the ride home.  I didn't get actually "sick", just felt super nauseous.  I think it was because we rode in Laura's car and maybe I'm not used to sitting down so low in a car, and it wasn't as cold in there as I need it to be.  Regardless, we got home and took naps.  I never actually fell asleep, but laid there for about 2 hours.  It was nice even without the napping!!  I got up and went in Kenzie's bed and laid with her.  She snuggled up to me, and I couldn't help but stare at my perfect, sweet, angel of a baby little girl.  She looked so peaceful sucking her thumb, snuggled up to me.  All I could think was "she's mine, all mine".  I couldn't have asked for a more perfect baby.  Madison has big shoes to follow up in.  I'm sure she won't have any problems and my love with double, but man, this girl has me wrapped around my finger.  She drives me crazy and pushes every button and boundary that I have, but she is perfect, and she's mine!!  I love her. 

Our Elf Nick was spotted this morning hanging out on Makenzie's diapers.  He must know that Makenzie has been giving us a hard time during diaper changing.  It didn't hinder her attitude today, but she was cute every time she would come in for a diaper change she would blow him a kiss.


Tamera brought my family picture CD to today's picture session.  They are amazing.  Here's a few of my favorites.





















No comments:

Post a Comment