Tuesday, November 26, 2013

29 Weeks


How Far Along: 29 weeks    

Size of baby: About the size of an acorn squash.  She's almost 17 inches long and almost 4 pounds.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: +17  I was right!

Maternity Clothes: Full on maternity clothes. 

Gender: GIRL  Madison Grace Smith

Movement: This little girl is so active.  She kicks and rolls non stop and I love it. I have to start doing kick counts this week.  The doctor wants 10 kicks in 2 hours....easy peasy! 

Sleep: I've been sleeping really good at night but I'm still so exhausted all day, and by the time I get home from work--I'm DONE.

What I miss:  Being able to take drugs when I'm sick.  My sweet angel daughter has shared her cold/RSV with me.  I'm so congested but runny at the same time, sneezing and have the worst headache.  I would kill for some good sleepy time meds right now!!

Cravings: Still Mexican. 

Best Moment This Week: I bought the paint for Madison's room and Korie is going to come help me paint next week!


No comments:

Post a Comment