Tuesday, November 12, 2013

27 Weeks

 

How Far Along: 27 weeks     2nd trimester

Size of baby: About the size of a cucumber.  She's more than 15 inches long and almost 3 pounds.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: +15  I was expecting more today, so I'll take the 4 pound gain from last month.  Don't get me wrong, I'm not happy with it just happy that it wasn't more!!!

Maternity Clothes: Full on maternity clothes. 

Gender: GIRL  Madison Grace Smith, or Anna as Makenzie says it.

Movement: This little girl is so active.  She kicks and rolls non stop and I love it.  I'm pretty sure I felt her have the hiccups today!

Sleep: Such a tricky topic.  Some nights I sleep great, and some I wake up numerous times to pee and then toss and turn until I can get comfortable and then my mind starts racing on things I need to get done!

What I miss:  Beer, wine, margaritas.  I have been so stressed with things that a nice cold beer sounds so good.  My girls night Friday just wasn't the same with my water.  

Cravings: Still Mexican. 

Best Moment This Week: Finding out that her bedding has been shipped.  It wasn't supposed to come until the end of November and instead it is on the way now!!!  I can't wait to see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment