Monday, November 18, 2013

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas....

I couldn't wait any longer!
When we got home Kenzie and I went to town on getting up the tree!
I really wanted her to be a part of doing everything this year and start traditions, but man is it easier to do by myself! I sucked it up and let her do it her way and just went behind her and fixed it all!  I turned on the Christmas music station and we danced--she loved it! Koko came over and busted us dancing, and taught her some inappropriate dance moves! Thanks a lot!!  She helped me plan out the painting for Madison's room! After Korie left I realized Makenzie was starving and it was way past dinner time, and being the mother of the year that I am--I fed her muffins and milk.  I need to go to the store so bad and that's all we had! (I tried a TV dinner first and she wouldn't eat it). She was content and I got in trouble by mom and Scotty--oh well!  After she went to bed I put the lights and tinsel and some balls on the tree!  I left all the themed ornaments for her and I to do together tomorrow!  She is going to love seeing it in the morning!!
I also got a better picture of the front!  I have more stuff to put outside!  I'm making my way through all my totes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment