Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving Day

Happy Thanksgiving Day from our family to yours!!!  We are so thankful and blessed this year! 

We started the day off by watching cartoons in bed!  We watched a cute thanksgiving cartoon and I noticed the kids were wearing turkey hats at dinner, so the first thing I did when we got up was whip up a few turkey hats for Makenzie!  They turned out really cute!
Kenzie helped me make the mashed potatoes and corn casserole. 
We celebrated the day with our wonderful family!  We started by going to Grandma and Grandpa's house and visitng with them!
We ate great food and had great company!  We left there and headed to Bebe and Papa's house to eat again and hang out! Makenzie decided she loved the jelly cranberry's.  She was gobbling it up.
 
Bebe and I left and headed out to shop!  We got there at 4 for the 6:00pm sale!  The item we went for was outside and we were freezing!  We got what we came for and headed home to thaw out.  I can't wait to see a certain little girls face when she sees it!!!

I am so thankful this year for my little family! Scotty, Makenzie and Madison mean the world to me! They are the reason I get up everyday(literally).  I am blessed to have the most amazing parents a girl could ask for!  I have best of friends and so blessed to have them to go through life with!  We have our health and happiness and couldn't ask for more!!

No comments:

Post a Comment