Sunday, November 10, 2013

Weekend wrap up

I need a weekend for my weekend!!  It started out with a girls night out to Zanatas to celebrate the November birthdays!!  We celebrated Melissa and Stacy and had a great time.   It's definitely a different experience being the ONLY one not drinking.  Everyone else definitely celebrated well.  My back hurt from being hunched over the chair and I was still starving after splitting salad and a pizza and the drunken ladies kept going and going.  LOL  It was fun to watch them and make sure they got home safely....I was the designated driver of course. 
Saturday morning Kenzie and I ran some errands and then got ready to celebrate Summer at her 2nd birthday party! It was carebear themed and very cute.  They even had a little poodle dyed pink to look like a carebear--Makenzie was in love!!



After the party, we picked up Koko and Dallas and headed out to John's uncle Kenneth's benefit.  He has cancer and is not doing well and they had a nice dinner and get together to raise money for him and his family!
The kids had a blast.  It was outside and there was a band that they danced to all night long.  It was fun! 

This morning Kenzie and I headed out early to meet Bebe, Papa and Uncle Momo for breakfast and then went back to their house for a little while.  We ran a few errands on the way home and then Kenzie took a nap while I.........take a guess.......reorganized the garage AGAIN.  I swear I do this every weekend.  Crap just starts taking over and I can barely get in my car and I can't find anything.  The real reason is because I have a friend coming over to hang Christmas lights next weekend and he is getting my totes down from the attic and I need a place to put them all.  I actually was able to make a big difference out there.  Korie came by and picked me up and we went shopping for a little while.  It was nice to get out alone without a 2 year old with me.  I may have overdone it in the garage though because by the end of shopping my back was DONE. 


 My mom made that afghan for Makenzie.  It is so cute and matches her room perfect.  We had been sitting on the floor putting rings on the baby started rolling and kicking and Makenzie wanted to feel.  She loves to feel the baby and give my belly kisses---it's really sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment