Thursday, November 14, 2013

Santa Fail #1

I knew this year would be rough to get a "good" picture of Makenzie and Santa!! She didn't love the Easter bunny and was very skeptical of the Mini Mouse at Bella's birthday party (she did warm up and love her after a little bit).  I figured if I started introducing her to Santa early this season, by Christmas she would love him!  Yesterday I picked up Makenzie and we came home and changed and headed to Bass Pro to see Santa.  We talked about him the whole way and I showed her Santa pictures on my phone!  She looked so adorable!  We got there and were first in line and just had to wait about 5 minutes for Santa to get there!  
She waved to him as he walked by and said "ho ho ho".  As we walked up her grip on me got tighter and tighter and by the time I sat her on his lap she was wrapped around me!  She never fully cried but she fussed and was not happy! 
The official picture
She'll have many many more opportunities this year with Santa!  After we walked off, she was fine!!
Stinker!

I was so excited when I pulled up at home today to find this on my porch....
Look at all those goodies!!! I knew instantly that was baby girls bedding in the big box.  Yay!  When I walked back into the garage, I found Makenzie climbing into the jumper...
Poor Madison!  Her big sister is not going to let her have any of her toys!!  

Here's a sneak peak of the baby's bedding
I'm ecstatic!  I could not be any happier
with how it turned out!! It is beautiful and I can't wait to get some paint in there and  set up her room!  I'm planning on getting paint this weekend and hopefully get started next week!!!

Kenzie surprised me tonight by telling me tee tee, so we ran into the bathroom and sure enough she went tee tee in the potty!  She got a sticker for her chart and her hand and M & M's! I was so excited!  I'm hoping this trend will continue!!

No comments:

Post a Comment