Wednesday, January 8, 2014

35 Weeks


How Far Along: 35 weeks 1 day


Size of baby: Madison is about the size of a pineapple, or another source says a large cantaloupe.  She's over 20 inches long and about 5.5 pounds.


Total Weight Gain/Loss: I'm guessing about 20 pounds.  My appointment is next Tuesday and we will know for sure! 


Maternity Clothes: Full on maternity clothes. 


Gender: GIRL  Madison Grace Smith


Movement: Lots of moving, all the time.  She does lots of flips and rolls and punches.


Sleep: Not good, not good at all.  I have not slept all week.  I fall asleep and then wake up to pee, wake up from Scotty's snoring, wake up from Makenzie rolling over in bed and making static on the monitor.  Each time I wake up results in having to pee and then hours of being awake before being able to fall asleep.  It's terrible.

What I miss:  Everything!  I'm just about over being pregnant.  I'm just having a pity party this week.  She hurts me, bad, when she rolls and kicks.  There is no room in there for her to move which results in very low pressure and pain.  My hips hurt so bad so I'm waddling when I walk.  My heartburn is back and drives me crazy.

Cravings: Ice cream.  Still orange sherbet.


Best Moment This Week: Madison's room is just about finished.  I spent all weekend washing her clothes and finishing up on the decorations.  Tonight when I finish blogging I'm packing my hospital bag.  I want to be as prepared as I can get at this point in case she comes early.  I really feel like she will come early.  I didn't feel this way with Makenzie.  She feels giant and I'm way more uncomfortable.  This fear of her coming early does not help with my anxiety and leads to a wondering mind when I should be sleeping!!  Ahhh!


No comments:

Post a Comment