Tuesday, January 14, 2014

36 Weeks


How Far Along: 36 Weeks

Size of baby: Madison is almost 22 inches long and about 6 pounds!

Total Weight Gain/Loss: I'm up 22 pounds.  I gained 4 pounds in the last 2 1/2 weeks.  Ouch!  The nurse assured me I'm right on weight wise.  She looked in my chart and at this point when I was pregnant with Makenzie I was at 36 pounds.  I feel better when I look at it compared to that!

Maternity Clothes: Full on maternity clothes. 

Gender: GIRL  Madison Grace Smith

Movement:  She moves non stop.  Constant rolls and punches and stretches. When she moves I get a sharp pain super low, I think on my cervix.  It makes me gasp and jump.  I asked the doctor about it today and he says it's normal.  He says all my ligaments are already stretched from being pregnant previously.  He also said the more pregnancies you have the lower the baby is and the more pressure on your cervix you get.  

Sleep: What sleep??  I'm still not sleeping at all.  I fall asleep pretty easy, but wake up so easily.  Still peeing a lot at night and then I can't fall back asleep.  The doctor told me today that I can take Tylenol PM, so that will be night time cocktail. 

What I miss:  Playing with Kenzie with ease.  She wants me to jump so bad with her on her trampoline and it's all I can do to even roll my lard butt in there.  I realized today that she is just now starting to remember things.  Her earliest memories are going to be of her lazy, fat mom that didn't/couldn't do anything with her.  When this baby comes we are doing some serious playing!!

Cravings: Ice cream.  Still orange sherbet.

Best Moment This Week:  Saturday was my baby shower.  It was so nice to hang out with all my friends and family and celebrate little Madison.  There was yummy foods, great company and sweet gifts. 



No comments:

Post a Comment