Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year

2013 was amazing but I can't wait to see what 2014 brings.  I got off work early and went to lunch with a friend and did a little shopping before I picked up Makenzie so she could finish her nap.  We spent the evening down at Korie's house to celebrate with them as well as the Poes.  We all had our pajamas on.  The kiddos played and us girls had fondue that was amazing. 




I got Korie and Shannon matching pajamas and house shoes for Christmas and I got a matching set too so we decided to wear them.  They look way better on them than I do right now.  My poor shirt wouldn't even cover my belly.  We were able to stay awake until about 10:30 and then Scotty was falling asleep and Kenzie was beyond sleepy and I was tired before we even went down there--LOL.  We headed home and were asleep by 11.  Such party animals we are.

Happy New Year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment