Sunday, January 26, 2014

Weekend wrap-up

I picked up Kenzie from school on Friday and out of the blue she said, "I see Bebe tonight".  It was really sweet so we called Bebe to tell her! (No prompting--I just asked how her day was). That's all Bebe needed to hear so she came over after work and spent the night! We had so much fun! Kenzie just loves it when she comes over, and the two of them giggle the whole time!
Saturday we ran a few errands and came back home and did some work in Madison's room! We got it all finished! Everything has a place and is put away, everything is washed (swing, rock n play, boppy, everything) and we had to re put up everything on the wall that fell this week! After Bebe left we went to the park with Koko, Dallas, Shannon and Presley! The kids had fun running around and we came home when it got a little chilly! Kenzie and I were going to go get some dinner but I got a really bad pain in my lower tummy! I had never felt it before and it kind of scared me! Scared me enough that I took notice of the time (5:36) and called my mom!  I decided we better stay home just in case something happened, but I never felt anything again! 

This morning we woke up and went and had breakfast! It was delicious! Our little piggy wouldn't let us leave until she had eaten every last bite on her plate! We came home and played and I snuck off to get a pedicure while Kenzie napped!  I'm trying to keep my toes done, legs shaved and my hair strait so when the time comes I'll be ready! I can get a few days out of strait hair, but curly needs to be done everyday or it's a big frizz ball! The rest of the afternoon was spent being lazy and laying around playing with Kenzie! 
So glad my husband got to take a nap today! He told me this morning that he wanted me to just lay around and rest all day and take a nap, and instead.....he takes a nap! Kenzie was really good and played all afternoon!  We took her outside to jump for awhile! The weather was really nice today and is supposed to get really cold tomorrow! 
It's always a chore to get her off the trampoline and inside!  She pitches the biggest fit!  After her bath tonight I blow dried and straitened her hair! I didn't get to do a great job at it because she kept wanting to reach back and touch it and I was afraid she was going to burn herself! 
Her hair looks so long strait! She looked really cute and she kept rubbing it saying "pretty", but I like the curls at the end! 

No comments:

Post a Comment