Thursday, January 30, 2014

Pregnancy 1 vs. Pregnancy 2

My pregnancies have been night and day!  The first main difference is no high blood pressure this go around!  My hands and feet aren't puffy--I'm still able to wear my wedding ring!  
These were my poor feet last pregnancy!
I've also only gained about half as much weight as I did the first time!  I'm sure a lot of that was fluid weight that I don't have this time, but I'm happy about it!  I still have eaten everything in sight!  This go around I felt her move a lot sooner that the first time--maybe because I knew what to expect and feel for!  She was also a lot lower! ALOT! It was awkward to have people feel her kick she was so low!  Madison moves a ton more than Kenzie did! 
The top pic is me at 36 weeks with Kenzie and bottom is 36 weeks with Madison! Same shirt--funny! 
I was induced at 37 weeks with Kenzie, so I didn't get to this point with her, but I'm having a ton more back pain! It started a few weeks ago, but the spasms have really set in now!  I have also peed more through the night with this pregnancy! I hardly remember getting up at all to pee during the night with Kenzie! I'm up everynight at least 2-3 times! So annoying!  With Kenzie I had the dark line that ran down the middle if my stomach! I don't have that with Madison! (Other things that were big and brown with Kenzie are not this time)  My belly button I think popped out more with this pregnancy than it did with Kenzie!  I think I got lucky again in the stretch mark department!  I don't see any so far, and I didn't get any with Kenzie either!  I may have one or two on my hips/booty but I'm pretty sure they were there before!  I am so thankful for this!  Not that I'm planning on busting out my bikini this summer or anything! I have felt better throughout this pregnancy, up until last week!  With Kenzie I was able to come home and relax everynight, but this time I come home to a crazy 2 year old, so no resting! With Makenzie I craved Mexican food and powdered sugar donuts! With Madison I have craved orange sherbet and Mexican food! 

The main difference I hope to have between the two, is no NICU.  I want her to come out pink and crying and come home with her family!  

I have said I really wanted to make it to at least February--because it's a prettier birthstone than January, duh! If I can hold out thru tomorrow I have made it! 

Today was my first true day of staying home! Scotty took Kenzie to school and I did some cleaning around the house!  I met with a potential babysitter in the neighborhood, and I think I may have found my girl! We'll see!  I had to run by the bank and of course dropped the bank tube thing and it rolled away! I had to motion to the 6 cars behind me to hang on while I rolled forward and got out to try and find it in 40 mph wind! It had rolled under the car behind me so I motioned for her to move forward so I could get it and run it back to its holder--so annoying!  I made a quick trip to Target to grab some last minute things!  It did me in! I was dragging on my way out!  I really wanted to go to Half Priced Books to get a few new books to read to Kenzie! I attempted but had to put my books down and leave! My back hurt so bad and I was getting spasms after spasms! I came home and laid in bed from 11-4, it was great!  I drug myself out of bed and picked up my girl and came home to play and cook dinner!  She was super silly tonight! 
Her rash on her face looks much better--thank god!  I Lysol'ed all her toys this morning after she left and again tonight when she went to bed! 

No comments:

Post a Comment