Wednesday, January 29, 2014

38 Weeks


How Far Along: 38 Weeks 1 day

Size of baby: HUGE  She feels so big.  We kid that she is going to have a Kardashian booty judging by how it feels when she rolls around in there.  The doctor said she is measuring at 39 weeks.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: up 21 pounds.  I lost 2 pounds since my last weeks appointment.  He said it was mostly fluid weight.  I'm sure I'm peeing it all out at night. 

Maternity Clothes: Full on maternity clothes. 

Gender: GIRL  Madison Grace Smith

Movement:  Non stop moving.  I love feeling her move, but it is very uncomfortable and hurts.  She can barely move and I feel it all over because she is so big. 

Sleep: I've been sleeping pretty good.  I am still waking up about 2 times to pee but I'm able to go back to sleep pretty easily. 

What I miss: Everything.  I'm over being pregnant.  I want her to cook in there as long as she can and needs to, but my body is tired. 

Cravings: Crushed ice.  I have been eating it all day. 

Best Moment This Week: My doctor gave the OK to stay home and rest until Madison comes.  I have been so tired at work and my hips hurt so bad when I walk.  I was so excited when he gave me the go ahead.  


No comments:

Post a Comment