Sunday, January 12, 2014

Ugh

I woke up this morning feeling super nauseous and a little dizzy!  I never threw up or anything, but I had no energy and just felt awful all day!  Bebe and Papa came over and I was so glad to see them!  Papa and Scotty put together the trampoline while Bebe did a million loads of laundry and helped me look for stuff in the garage!  My mom is a saint!  She has helped me so much!  I love just having her around!  You're never too old to want your mommy!!!
Kenzie and I took a nap and when I didn't wake up feeling any better, Scotty convinced me to call my doctor!  He said it doesn't sound like labor but maybe the start of a tummy bug and recommended staying in bed and resting tonight and tomorrow!  Madison has been super active today, moving non stop!  As much as I love her moving, it hurts because there is no room in there!  Scotty is giving Kenzie a bath and I'm off to bed to sleep this bug off!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment