Sunday, January 5, 2014

Kid free weekend

Friday after work I picked Kenzie up and took her to Bebe and Papa's house to spend the night!! She was so excited to go see them!  I came home and worked in Madison's room and washed and hung a lot of clothes!! I met Scotty for dinner when he got off and it was so nice to eat dinner slowly and focus on each other!  We're so old and boring--we talked about investments and money and the kids! 

Saturday I had my hair done by Laura!  I love getting my hair done. I feel so much better without having roots, plus she washes and straightens it for me!! I came home and did some more stuff around the house and decided to run back out to hobby lobby and Joanne's to get supplies for a few projects I decided to do!  Kenzie called me when she woke up from her nap and said she was staying the night again!!  Lol. She was so cute! We always call Bebe on FaceTime but it's so fun to be on the other side and have her calling me!! Scotty and I got to have another nice dinner together!! 

This morning we woke up and headed to breakfast!  I guess all we do when we don't have Kenzie is go out to eat--lol! Madison started moving ALOT and it was hurting me, I almost couldn't sit still in the booth! I wasn't able to eat much either! We went home and I laid down and waited on my girl to come home!! She came in with a ball of energy! She was so happy to see us as were we to see her! I missed her so much!!  We spent the afternoon playing and then Kenzie and I took a nap!!  I woke up feeling better and painted a table for Madison's room and hung up the tie backs for the curtains!!
Not the best picture, but it looks really cute!  After Kenzie went to bed I started on the tutu skirt for the table!  It's easy but time consuming, and I ran out of tulle!
It isn't fluffed out but I took a picture to send to my mom so she could see !  It's cute!!  Still have a few things to do in there, but I feel a lot better about how things are coming along!  The goal is to get her car seat cover washed and the pack n play set up and wiped down from being in the garage!

No comments:

Post a Comment