Monday, January 13, 2014

Trampoline fun

I stayed home today to rest and feel better!  Scotty took Makenzie to school and I ran to walmart to get much needed groceries before it got busy! I came home and was able to eat and tried to take a nap!  I woke up this morning about 2 and never was able to fall back asleep! I thought for sure I would be able to take a nap.....nope!  I laid in bed for 3 hours and not one ounce of sleep!  Don't get me wrong, it's always nice to lay in bed and do nothing, but I NEED SLEEP! I ended up getting up and doing some laundry and picking up a little bit! 

Scotty got Makenzie from school and brought her home to me!  We went outside and jumped on the trampoline. 
She loves it so much!  I have some cute videos but blogger is not letting me upload any! 

Korie and Dallas came over to play and eat dinner! 
She loves to lay down and be bounced!  Poor kid--it's all I can do to roll my big butt in there but I can't bounce her or baby Madi may come bouncing out too!!!

I got the rest of Madison's clothes folded and hung and put away.  Her clothes for the hospital are with my suitcase and her car seat is washed and put together!  I'm much closer to having everything ready to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment