Tuesday, January 21, 2014

37 Weeks



How Far Along: 37 Weeks

Size of baby: Madison is the size of a watermelon this week. Over 22 inches long and about 6 and a half pounds

Total Weight Gain/Loss: I'm up 23 pounds.  I gained 1 pound since my check up last week.  I've noticed that I'm not able to eat as much as I have been.  She takes up so much room in my stomach there isn't any room for food.  I get so full after only a few bites. 

Maternity Clothes: Full on maternity clothes. 

Gender: GIRL  Madison Grace Smith

Movement:  Non stop moving.  I love feeling her move, but it is very uncomfortable and hurts.  She can barely move and I feel it all over because she is so big. 

Sleep: Since getting the OK to take Tylenol PM, I have been sleeping much better.  I made it through the night a few times this week, and the other nights I just woke up to pee and was able to go right back to bed. 

What I miss:  I have been getting some braxton hicks contractions.  They are in my back and feel like little spasms.  I change positions and they go away and feel better.  I'm ready to have all these aches and pains gone and have a sweet baby girl to cuddle. 

Cravings: Ice cream.  Still orange sherbet but I haven't been able to eat it this week.  The last 2 times I had it I woke up with the worst heartburn.  Boo

Best Moment This Week: I got everything done this week that I needed to do.  My bag is packed, Scotty's bag is packed, I have things prepared for if my water breaks (trash bags and towels in my car and trash bag under my mattress pad), wreath for the door is done, Madison's room is finished and all her clothes are washed, her pack n play is set up.  I feel as prepared as I can be.  I just need a baby!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment