Sunday, January 19, 2014

Weekend wrap up

Friday was Bebe's birthday!!!  Happy birthday to the best Bebe and mom in the world!  We didn't get to celebrate with her because she wasn't feeling so well so we let her rest!  
Kenzie and I played on the trampoline and then came in to defrost! It was chillier than I thought! 
This baby needs to come on! I'm running out of shirts to wear!!!

Saturday morning we headed to Bebe and Papa's for the day! We stopped on the way and Kenzie picked out flowers and a cake to give to her Bebe!  We played for awhile and then headed out to run some errands!  We got some really good deals at babies r us! We met Papa for lunch and laughed so hard the whole time!  Kenzie and Bebe started off sitting by each other, but they got in trouble by Papa for laughing and goofing off so he switched seats with Bebe at the end!
She kept leaning over and telling Bebe "secrets". She would cup her little hands over Bebe's ear and whisper!  So cute!
Papa wasn't as amused by her silliness!  He tries to act tough but he's a softie when it comes to her! 
She was mesmerized by his ear!  She kept leaning down to look in it and would poke and then laugh! I told him she could see all the way though the other side!!!

We came home and sang happy birthday to Bebe and ate cake! 
Mom and I worked on a wreath for my hospital door when Madison is born!  It's really cute!  Kenzie "helped" because she refused to take a nap even though she was so tired!!! Mom has been working on busy bags for Kenzie to have to play with while I'm tending to the baby!  She did such a good job and Kenzie loves them and played with them for awhile! I will take pictures and post later!!

We headed home and Kenz passed out the minute we drove off!  I guess she just needed a power nap because she was a bundle of energy when we got home! Scotty brought home dinner and we played until bedtime!  

This morning we headed out to the mall to do a little shopping!  We stopped to eat first at Cheesecake Factory!  Out of the million choices they have there I still ended up having chicken strips--go figure!!!  We walked around for awhile and my body was done!  It wore me out and I had to pee a million times just doing the one lap that we did! Kenzie fell asleep in the car, but again wouldn't stay asleep when we got home!  I left to go do my nails and run an errand while they played!  We had an early dinner of leftovers and then went outside to jump together!
She loves to lay on her tummy and have Scotty bounce her!!
The hard part is getting her off the trampoline!  She runs from us and screams and cries!  Our neighbor even came out to see if she was ok!  Not good!!!  We took a bath....
She "insisted" on washing my feet!  They felt a little swollen and it felt good to put them in the water and I didn't resist when she started washing them!  Sweet girl! 

Poor Kenzie!  We were going to her room for bed and she was in front of me! I hadn't gotten to her light switch yet and heard her trip and crash and then cry! When I turned on the light there was blood all over her mouth! Worst feeling ever! My first thought was she was crying so hard she was going to pass out, but I scooped her up and told her she was ok and she she didn't!  Scotty got her an ice pack and a drink of water so we could see what happened! Looks like she has two little cuts on her gum above the two teeth next to the front tooth!  Her lip is swollen but I don't see anything on the underside of her lip! I looked on her bed and there is a perfect intention of two little teeth on the corner of the bed!  I was sick to my stomach---she was fine! She ran around with her little ice pack and drank some water and acted like nothing was wrong!  I'll look again in the morning to see how it looks, but I'm hoping she'll be all better!!

No comments:

Post a Comment