Wednesday, March 19, 2014

A few of my favorite things

The very few times I get Madison to sleep while Kenzie is still awake in her bed and I can snuggle with her!  She is so cute and talks to her babies in her bed and covers them up!  We will sing songs and I will pat her back!  I love these little moments of just her and I.

When I'm holding Madison on my shoulder and her face is towards my neck and I can rub her amazingly soft skin with my cheek!  I wish time would freeze and I could feel those soft cheeks forever!

I am wearing real jeans today!  Real button up jeans!! They are my pre pregnancy jeans and I thought I would just try them today, and they buttoned! 

Today is the Just Between Friends sale and I am so excited to go with Korie and Shannon!  We always have so much fun going and digging and finding amazing deals for our kiddos! 

I dropped Madison off with her babysitter this morning and she smiled and cooed at her!  I know she loves everyone right now, but it gave me a moment of peace seeing her smile at Ashley, the babysitter! 

My heart skips a beat when Makenzie will randomly tell me "I love you more Mommy".  I could just melt!

After Madison's 5 or 6am feeding I snuggle her in my bed rather than put her back in the pack n play.  When I go back to work this will be when I get up to get ready for work anyways!  She snuggles up next to me and I rest my lips on the side of her head and breath in her sweetness!  

Those rare moments when Scotty and I have alone time when both girls are quiet and asleep and can actually talk!  It doesn't happen often but is so nice when it does!!

Watching Makenzie become an amazing big sister melts my heart!  Seeing her hold Madison's hand, or give her her paci, or tell her it's ok and try to sooth her is so amazing!  She always asks to hold her and help with her and I love it!!

I am taking more time to cherish these little moments! I don't ever want to forget these things!!

No comments:

Post a Comment