Saturday, March 8, 2014

Uncle Jerry & Tia Anita came to visit

We started our day with a "quick" run to Starbucks and Whataburger!  It ended up taking us an hour for both places, but I was happy with my coffee and Kenzie with her "bickit".
While Madi napped, I watched Kenzie play with her babies!  She is such a good little mommy to her babies!  I've noticed she has started saying things to her babies that I say to Madi.  "I know, I know" and "Mama's coming mama's coming" are her favorites. She's also started doing things like I do!  She will swaddle her baby like I swaddle Madi or ask for a paci when Madi has a paci--it's really cute to watch! 
I tried to get some pictures of them together today!  It's started out good and quickly went downhill!
When Madi starts crying Kenzie will just let go and say she's done holding "Mani", so I have to be quick to grab her!!

After naps, Uncle Jerry and Tia Anita came over with Bebe and Papa!  They came in town to visit!! Kenzie was slow to warm up, but when she did--she was crazy!!  She made Uncle Jerry read books, and she made him lay down for "nap time", where she patted his back and checked him for poop.  Poor guy didn't know what was coming--it was so funny!
She got the giggles and had us laughing so hard.  She can be so cute and funny and I'm glad they got to see that!

Bebe gave Madi a bath while they were here!  Last time I did it she freaked out, so I begged mom to do this one!  She loved it too, not a peep out of her, little stinker!
I was sad to see them go home!  We had such a good visit and I laughed so hard today!!!  Can't wait to see them again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment