Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Saved by the swaddle

I hate to jinx it, but Madison has been sleeping better, and even putting herself to sleep!! 
I got a swaddle blanket that has Velcro and wraps around her!  I think the key is that her hands are down instead of up like I had been swaddling her! I put her in her pack n play still awake, but almost asleep, and she has been a sleeping really good!!  Praise The Lord!!! 
(This one is too big but they didn't have her size.  It's working though and she has room to grow)
Today after Scotty and Makenzie left, Madison and I napped until 10:30!  It was so nice!  We got up and played a little and then headed out for my eye appointment!! My eyes look good, but my prescription did change a little, so I got to pick out new glasses!! We stopped off at walmart on the way home and then went to pick Kenzie up!  Madison must have realized she was starving and screamed for the entire 20 minute ride there!  She fell back asleep and I rushed us home to feed her!!  
(Kenzie was patting her back and telling her " head down Mani" and then would try and check for poop--like they do at school)
Scotty was early tonight and came home and played with Kenzie!  They were so funny!  He was tying her up in a blanket and she would try and walk!!
He rolled it up and was popping me with it and Makenzie was laughing harder than I have ever heard her! I thought she was going to pass out from laughing like she does crying!!
She put it on Scotty and told him "no touch daddy, you pretty".
He's such a good daddy and I love hearing them laugh together!!

No comments:

Post a Comment