Monday, March 24, 2014

Sunday Funday


Madison has been waking up in the mornings so happy and smiley.  She coo's and smiles and I love it!!!  We hung around and then Scotty left to go to his Fantasy Baseball meeting.  I got both girls down for a nap and laid down too!! 

Kenzie kept asking to hold Madison and I got the cutest video I have ever taken when she did!!!
I just love them so much!!!  I had to leave to put in my volunteer hours at the Just Between Friends sale.  Scotty was in charge for the night and I was so nervous to leave the girls.  Not that he is not a good dad, but we have a system---and I'm mommy.  He DID keep texting me that they wouldn't go to sleep and that Madi kept crying the whole time.  That breaks my heart and makes me feel helpless since there is nothing I can do.  I'll have to tell him not to do that next time he's in charge again!!  I got home super late around 1 am and he was still up with Madison changing her clothes.  He had about 8 half drank bottles all over the cabinets.  I'm assuming he tried to feed her every time she cried.  Poor girl.  I swaddled her and she was asleep before he even left the room.  She just needed her mommy.   Luckily she slept until 8 this morning.  

Kenzie wore her panties all weekend and didn't have any accidents.  I am so proud of her and we are going to the zoo tomorrow to celebrate.  

No comments:

Post a Comment