Thursday, March 6, 2014

Madison is 1 month old

I can't believe my sweet girl is already a month old!!!  She needs to slow down!!  I tried to take some pictures today, but decided after looking at them that we will try again tomorrow!!  I will do a white onesie instead!!
She wasn't really feeling it!!!

When we weighed her last week she weighed 9 pounds 15.5 ounces so I would say she is about 10 and a half pounds now.  She is eating about 3-4 ounces every 3-4 hours!!  Typically at night she wakes up around 1'ish and then again around 5-6. It's not too bad but I'm still exhausted!!  She loves her new swaddle that we have been wrapping her up in!  Her love for her paci is hit or miss! Sometimes she has to have it but most times will spit it out!!  She is still pretty gassy and cries and squirms when she toots or poops!  We had hoped that her new formula would help with that but it hasn't so far!  She only poops 1 little one a day!  Poor thing--no wonder her tummy hurts!!  We have been trying tummy time but she is not a fan and most times will flip over onto her back!  She does love laying on my chest and has really good head control!!  She is such a good baby and loves to snuggle!  She is starting to smile more and more and has the cutest little dimples!! We love her so much already!!

No comments:

Post a Comment