Saturday, March 22, 2014

Today goes in the win column

What a wonderful day we had today!  We didn't do anything fancy or go anywhere great, but everything was perfect!!

I put Kenzie in big girl panties as soon as she woke up and she peepeed and pooped in her potty all day with no accidents!!  She would tell me, "no mama, go out", and make me wait in the hall!
Love that little tushy!!  She was so proud of herself everytime she went in the potty!  She would wash her hands and then would get 2 skittles!!  I am so proud of her!!  

We ran to hobby lobby this morning to get a few things for a project mom and I were working on!  Kenzie even wore panties when we left and told me she had to potty as we were leaving our neighborhood!  I busted a U- turn and back to the potty we went!!  Mom asked to go to walmart on the way home and she came out with a DVD player for us!!  She couldn't believe we didn't have a DVD player!!  (Thanks mom). We came home and I hooked it up and us girls danced to Frozen!  Kenzie thinks it's hilarious when I make Madi dance!!

I just about have Makenzie's room all finished!  I still have a wall quote to finished and to put 2 pictures in frames!!
Mom and I worked on our "knock off canvas" prints!! 
(I wish the one on the right was a little more close up--I may still change it ) More pics to come when I'm done!

Bebe left and me and the girls played until daddy got home!!
Scotty came home and picked us up and we went to dinner!!  Kenzie told me twice she needed to potty and came home in a dry pull up!!!  Madi was good and we got to eat our dinner in peace!!  Scotty and I both got in the car proud of ourselves! He said he rated it an A- but I say +.....we had teetee in the potty and no screaming baby---WIN!!
(Kenzie took our pictures at dinner)

Kenzie fell asleep in the car and Madi just went down too!  Time for this mama to sleep!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment