Monday, March 31, 2014

Weekend wrap up

Bebe came over and spent the night with us on Friday!!  We just lounged around and played!!  The girls love their Bebe so much!!  Saturday we picked Papa up and headed to the Arboretum to retake their spring pics!  It was such a beautiful day and everyone and their mama had the same plans that we did!  It was so crowded and all the parking lots were full!  We finally made it inside and met up with Tamera!  Kenzie was being a stink at first and wouldn't do anything and Madison screamed the entire time!  We took a break and I fed Madison and Makenzie took my dad on an adventure walking around! 
Makenzie told the baby's headband and was so proud of herself for putting it on!  It was so funny!  Her and Papa went all over the place looking at flowers and birds.  Mom and I would wonder where they were but we could hear Makenzje talking everytime!  That girl talks non stop and it is LOUD! But at least we can't lose her!!  We met back up with Tamera to take a few more once both girls were content!  I can't wait to see their pictures!!!  We went back to Bebe and Papa's house and played for a little while and then headed home for bed!  Both girls crashed in the car on the way home!!

Sunday we got up early and headed to the mall!  It was our first shopping experience as a family of 4.   As soon as we got there Madi decided she was starving, so I fed her a bottle as we walked and then sat on a bench while Scotty and Kenz looked at a fountain!  All in all it was a good trip!  Kenzie was EXCELLENT and Madi was content after she was fed.  We stopped off for lunch on the way home and then it was "nap" time! I laid Kenzie down but I could hear her on the monitor saying "I not sleepy mommy I'm awake" so we got her up!!  I snuck out and did some grocery shopping that we desperately needed!!  When I got hkme both girls got a bath and went to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment