Monday, March 17, 2014

Weekend wrap up!

Saturday it was just me and the girls!!!  We stayed in our jammie's for most of the day!  We did leave to run and get lunch!  Madi was still asleep when we got home, so I put her carrier in the bathroom doorway and was able to sneak a shower in!  Kenzie wanted to hold Madi while I blow dried my hair!  I didn't think it would last long, but she held her the whole time I blow dried my hair and straitened it--about 45 minutes! 
She's such a good helper!!  She does have a slight obsession with the pacifier!  Anytime Madi even makes a noise she is shoving it in her mouth!!  The weather was nasty that afternoon and we were stuck inside!  Kenzie was very worried about her trampoline being wet and kept checking on it out the window!
Sunday we got up early and headed to the arboretum for pictures!!!  It was too cold and windy and my poor girls were freezing!  Kenzie wanted nothing to do with having her picture taken and Madi cried the whole time!!
She sent me this sneak peak!  It turned out cute!!!
And this one!!  She offered to redo them this weekend---we'll see!  We went to lunch on the way home and then both kids went down for a nap!  We had to have a plumber come out because there was a "leak" under out kitchen sink! We found it Saturday night when we opened the cabinet and about an inch of water came pouring out! Turns out the sprayer handle had come loose so everytime we turned the water on it was leaking through the sprayer (I didn't know that water went in the sprayer everytime you turn it on, not just when you use the sprayer). It's fixed now and I was forced to clean out my cleaning supplies!!
Today I finished hanging, tagging, sorting and packing up all my Just Between Friends stuff!  
Not as much as I took last time but still feels good to get rid of stuff, and I checked to donate most all of it if it doesn't sell!  I'm ready to clear out some junk!!  Madi and I headed off to my 6 week check up!  She did good and the doctor cleared me!  I'm back to normal with no more restrictions!!!  We stopped off at Bebe's work to visit and then picked up Kenzie and headed home.  We decided to go for a little walk around the neighborhood! 
I love my double stroller!  It pushes so easy and holds a lot of stuff underneath--plus these two cuties!  We didn't make it too far before Korie and Dallas saw us and Kenzie wanted her Dallas, so we walked to their house to play!!  Scotty was early so we headed home for dinner, bath, and playtime!  She thought it was hilarious when her shirt got stuck on her head!  She ran around giggling at herself looking in all the mirrors .
She loves playing with her daddy!  She loses all interest in me the minute he gets home!
See that tiny princess crown on Scotty's head??  She thought it was hysterical to put it on his head and would squeal "princess daddy" everytime!  Poor Scotty!  I'm sure he never imagined this would be his life!!! That's what you get with 2 daughters. 
I love this picture of Scotty putting Makenzie's hair in a pony tail at lunch!  She kept getting cheese everywhere and he was getting frustrated and asked for a pony tail holder!  He's come a long way!!

No comments:

Post a Comment