Thursday, March 20, 2014

Mid-week catch up

Tuesday was drop off day for the Just Between Friends sale!  Korie and I and our kiddos headed out that morning to drop off our stuff!
I didn't have as much stuff as I have in the past because I kept a lot for Madison!! 
Madison was not as excited as we were and she slept the whole time!  My arms were killing me from holding her the whole time! We hung out in the car at the end while Korie and Dallas put up the rest if their stuff!
I hope her eyes stay bright blue!!!  

Wednesday I dropped Madi off with her baby sitter for the day!!  It was hard leaving her there, but I really like her and felt comfortable!  She sent me a picture of them snuggling!
She said she did good all day and I was so happy to see her!!!  I got some really good stuff at the sale!  Both girls should be covered for spring and summer!!

Today Madi and I hung out at the house all day!!  We had a little photo session that didn't go so well!
My aunt made this adorable unicorn set, but miss priss kept rolling over and wouldn't stay on her back!  I was having to take pictures with one hand and have my other hand blocking her from rolling off the couch!!! 
 I got her bath out of the way and Scotty picked up Makenzie and we went outside to play while dinner was cooking!!  It's so nice when he is home early--I can't say it enough!!!  Nights are so hard with 2 kids alone!!!
Now that the sale is over I am focusing my last week on getting projects done around the house!  I am finishing Makenzie's room!  I'm putting it on my blog so I have to finish it!  I WILL have it done and pictures up next week!  I also have some closets to clean and my laundry room needs some organizing! A project list wouldn't be complete if it didn't include organizing the garage!! I have to get in there and go through all the crap!!  And I need to get out some toys out for Madison to encourage tummy time!!!

We made these pictures for Bebe!  She sings these songs for the girls!
The apple tree was supposed to be Madison's handprints but it was a big green mess (still dried around her fingernails) so Kenzie did her hands and Madi got to be a butterfly on both pictures!!! Kenzie had fun painting and Bebe loved them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment