Friday, March 28, 2014

What a week

Monday Kenzie went to school like normal and me and Madi hung out all day!  We met daddy for lunch and then got a much needed car wash!  I got to Kenzie's school earlier than normal since I was already out!  Apparently they put her to sleep in her panties and she peed all over her mat and was so upset when I got there!  Talk about setting her up for failure!  We cleaned her up and headed home and I painted her nails for the first time to cheer her up!
She thought she was hot stuff!!!
Tuesday we went to the zoo with Bella and Laura!  I took Madison to the babysitters and then we headed out!!
She loves feeding the giraffes! It's my favorite thing too!
We had a picnic there and got splashed by the fishes on our way out!  Kenzie was so mad she got wet!!  We rode the merry go round and then headed home!

Wednesday I took Kenzie to the doctor for a rash and then she stayed home with us for the day!!
She was pretty grumpy!!  She didn't do so well with potty training today!  I'm trying hard not to get mad and just tell her that's not what we do!  She still goes in the potty more times than in her diaper!!

Thursday I got up to take Kenzie to school but ended up bringing her back home with me!  There was a notice about lice in her class and I just couldn't leave her there! I had them check her hair and they said she was clear, thank god!  We came home and did a million loads of laundry and then Korie and Dallas came over to play! We went and got ice cream and when we got home Madison thought her big sister was so funny and kept laughing and smiling at her!
It was so cute!  Korie has decided that she will keep Kenzie at her house for us instead of daycare!  We are so excited!  Her school was good and we loved her teachers but being with her aunt Koko and Dallas everyday will make her so happy!!!  I called this morning and un-enrolled her from school!!  

Today we have stayed in our jammie's and watched movies and napped all day!!
A perfect end to my last day of staying home! Lots of changes coming up next week!  Going back to work, Madison starting with a babysitter and Kenzie going to Korie's!!  I'm overwhelmed just thinking about it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment