Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Spring Break

This week is spring break!!!  It's basically a regular week for us, but the weather has been amazing and we are taking advantage of it!!

Koko and Dallas came over Monday after I picked Kenzie up!  We played outside and enjoyed the beautiful weather and the extra hour of sunshine!!
They jumped on the trampoline, picked "flowers", played catch, and drove cars!!  We came inside for dinner and finished our chores!
We attempted tummy time with Madison but she rolls onto her back every time!!

Tuesday, I took Madison to Koko's house and I went and had my hair done!!
After I got my hair "did", I picked up Kenz and we went to play with Koko and Dallas!  Kenzie found an old phone and was pretending it was her monitor and she was talking to her baby like I talk to her on it.


This little girl is starting to look more and more like her daddy!!!

Today we headed out to the doctor for Kenzie!!  She has random red dots all over!  She thinks she owns my work, and ran all over the place!  She collected prizes from every person she came across!!  She had a million suckers and chocolate bunnies and who knows what else!!  We met up with Korie and Dallas at hobby lobby to shop a little while!
Shopping with 2 kids is definitely an adventure and never enough room in the buggy!!  I got Kenzie a little pinwheel and she pretended to shoot everyone saying "Pow pow" in the girliest voice ever!  I don't even know where she heard that from!!

 We left there and had lunch at Culvers and ended with an ice cream treat! 
We just got home and Kenzie is laying down for a nap and Madi just spit up all over me---I can never get them both down at the same time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment