Friday, March 21, 2014

T.G.I.F.

I knocked some things off my to do list today!!  After Scotty and Kenzie left, Madi and I ran a few errands and came back and I got busy!  I was able to clean and organize the garage!  Really it was just moving one pile to another pile and restacking things....but at least now I can open my car doors and I was able to get some toys out for Madison! I also did a few things in Makenzie's room and hope to do the rest tomorrow!!  

We picked Makenzie up from school and headed home to wait on Bebe to come over!  Makenzie peepee'd and pooped on the potty!  I got out her little potty and she can do it all by herself!  She pooped 2 more times and peed again before we put a diaper on for bed!!  Woohoo!! 
She really hates tummy time so I thought maybe some fun toys with lights would be more exciting for her!!  She did last longer, but she really liked sitting up in her bumbo chair the most!!
I wedged her in there with a blanket and she loved it!  Her head was a little floppy still but not bad at all!  I wouldn't walk away from in her in it, but she did great and really liked looking around!!

We went outside to wait on Bebe and play a little while!
She is all buisness in the front and party in the back when it comes to her hair!!!  I love her long patch!!  Makenzie was in heaven when her Bebe got there!  She loves her to pieces and they played all night!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment