Saturday, March 15, 2014

Ah-mee comes to visit!!

Us girls spent the afternoon outside today!! It was so pretty!  Kenzie and I jumped while Madi relaxed on the porch!
She was so silly and we laughed and giggled the whole time!  I love that sweet girl and cherish the times we get to play together like that!!

Amy,or Ah-mee as Kenzie says, came over today after work to visit!! She brought dinner and played with the girls!!!  Kenzie giggled all night!!
I even convinced her to give Madi her bath!!
Amy wore Kenzie out and she was asleep the minute she laid down!!!

We were supposed to have pictures tomorrow but the weather is supposed to be bad!!!  Looks like we will be staying inside all day!!
Sweet girl always holds her sisters hand when I change her diaper!  She will rub her head and say "It's ok Mani". I hope she's always this sweet to her!

No comments:

Post a Comment