Saturday, February 1, 2014

Resting

Today we packed up and headed to Bebe and Papa's house for the day!  My poor body is so tired and it was easier to go there and have them help me with her!!
Kenzie mopped the floors! She better be careful or l'll come up with a chore chart for her!! We lounged around and she played all day!
Poor thing! She looks a hot mess!  Her eyes are red and swollen and she keeps picking at the sites under her lip!
She's still happy though and no fever! I tried to lay her down for a nap and she coughed so hard I ended up just getting her and laying with her on my chest! I had drugged her with Benadryl and she was so tired but couldn't sleep due to coughing!  After a picture sent to her doctor, we decided to start her on some antibiotics to cover anything else that it could be!  We stopped to pick up her medicine on the way home, which wasn't ready because they had her marked as allergic to penicillin and needed to wait to ask me about it--hello, could have called!! So we went and got ice cream and waited for it to be ready!  She took her first dose tonight! This is one that she just got cleared for, so fingers crossed all goes well!  I kind of feel better having her on antibiotics anyways this week with Madison coming and all! 
When we got home we played with babies, of course!  She told me this baby looked like Kenzie!  They both had owls on their shirts and striped pants! It was really cute that she realized that!!

No comments:

Post a Comment