Sunday, January 18, 2015

A day at the park

My sweet girl still isn't feeling good.  Still throwing up and now the other end is going too.  I feel so bad for her.  She doesn't want to eat, but she is starving.  She started to feel a little better after lunch so I took the girls to the park for a little while to play.  Kenzie ran around and was so excited to play outside and Madi hung out with me watching her big sissy.  I stood her up while I sat down and she stayed standing up for a long time.  Long enough for me to sit down and see her still standing, get out my phone and take some pictures and switch to video and take almost a 30 second video.  It won't be long until she takes off walking.







We had a great time at the park soaking in the sunshine.  We came home and made spaghetti for dinner and had a glass of wine while I watched Kenzie play outside some more.  I hope Madi gets to feeling better soon.  The weather is supposed to be amazing this week and I have tons of things planned to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment