Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Kenzie'isms

Kenzie cracks me up.  She says some of the funniest things and has the cutest little personality ever.  The other day I was telling her "I love you" over and over again, and she said "Mommy calm down, I heard you".  I died laughing.  She still says "biddle bit" and I love it and hope she never realizes it is little bit.  Last night when we went and had ice cream, we could not quit laughing at her saying "eh-cream".
OMG I love it!!  She is so stinking cute.  She is into bargaining right now.  If I tell her we need to leave somewhere she will put her hands up and say "wait a minute wait a minute.  5 more minutes".  I can't help but say ok.  She always says "whats happening" and "come on guys".  She is so sassy and cute and I'm loving this age and all her personality coming out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment