Saturday, January 10, 2015

No time to be bored

We had workers come to the house Friday to fix a crack in the living room ceiling.
The girls and I played all morning in the playroom while they worked so we were out of the way.  I kept Kenzie busy with puzzles and a Frozen matching game.  We colored and worked on a few letters and chased a puppy around the house that the workers let in.  They opened the door and he ran in and circled us, ran half way up the stairs and back down and into the kitchen and jumped up on my bed before one of the workers caught him and took him out.  Kenzie though that was the funniest thing ever!!
When they left, the girls and I loaded up to run some errands.  We had 5 stops to make and in between each stop Madi had ripped off her socks and shoes and I had to hunt them down and put them back on....every time!!!  I looked back one time and saw them holding hands.  Be still my 
heart!
Bebe came over when we got home to spend the night and help me craft.  We made a bunch of pinwheels for Madi's birthday party and got all my ideas ironed out!!!!
This morning Makenzie had a dentist appointment.  I have been talking this up for weeks.  She did AMAZING.   She laid there and opened up and let Dr. Julie (the best dentist ever) do everything she needed to do.  No cavities but she does need to stop sucking her thumb to prevent problems down the
road.
 
I promised Kenzie she could make an Elsa build a bear if she did good.  She definitely earned it.
We ran a bunch of errands afterwards and then met Papa, Austin and the boys for lunch.  We had such a great time and laughed so much!!A few more errands on the way home and then Bebe packed up and headed home! Scotty came home and took us out to eat.  The girls were so exhausted but did good.  We are calling it an early night so we can be well rested for the Cowboys game tomorrow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment