Monday, January 19, 2015

Another one bites the dust

Poor Kenzie caught the bug too.  She woke up last night crying and when I looked on the monitor I could tell something was up.  She had thrown up and was so sad about it.  After a bed change and new pajamas I brought her to bed with me.  I had to move Madi back into her bed since she had woke up crying and was in my bed snuggling me.  Poor girl threw up, not exagerating, 20 times throughout the night.  None of us got any sleep.  She was very, VERY good about letting me know when she was feeling sick and we didn't have any more accidents.  We spent the whole day in my bed.  We took all the pillows off and stripped the bed down to one sheet and lounged all day.  Each girl had one vomit episode but all in all I think are feeling better.  I was hoping we would catch a nap but Kenzie never went down.

Both girls are in bed now snoozing and I'm praying they stay that way all night



No comments:

Post a Comment