Saturday, January 17, 2015

Happy Birthday Bebe

Friday was spent having sleep overs with FeFe in my closet.  Kenzie had my phone and was snapping pictures of her baby sleeping on the floor.  She named her baby FeFe and I love it.  She said it was her birthday party so we blew up pretend balloons and had a pretend birthday cake and painted her nails.
                                                        

 When Madi woke up they snuggled on the bed while I got ready so we could go run some errands.
We headed out to do some shopping and then went and picked up Bebe to come spend the night. Our plans got changed for going out to eat and having birthday cake so instead we sang Happy Birthday to Bebe, and Kenzie helped her blow out her candles.
We played for awhile and then got to business doing some birthday party stuff.  We got a lot accomplished and I'm so excited to see it all coming together!!

We didn't even realize what time it was until I noticed the clock said 12:30.  We were heading off to bed when Madi started crying screaming.  Mom wanted to get her out of bed so she could hold her and sooth her back to bed.  I knew better....she only wanted me and I tried to snuggle her as long as I could take it and ended up putting her back to bed.  This morning we slept in until 10.  I snuck out of bed to make birthday cinnamon rolls for Bebe.  When we got Madi out of bed we realized she had thrown up 2 times.  I had a sense of dread come over me immediately when i saw it.  We came into my bed and got her changed and gave her a bottle.  She ended up throwing it up, and more, all over Bebe.  Oooops!!  Happy Birthday Bebe.  After a bath and a sheet change we sang happy birthday and had breakfast.
Madi seemed ok the rest of the afternoon and had a few crackers and maybe a sip or two of some pedialyte.  Papa came and picked up Bebe and the girls and I headed off to take some Valentines Day pictures.  Of course Madi threw up in the car on the way.  So that was fun.  Makenzie rocked pictures.  She is made to be a model.  She smiles and changes poses without breaking her smile or stare.  I love it.  Madi on the other hand cried the minute I set her down.  I'm never going to get a picture of them together!!  Afterwards we went and played at the park.  Madi still wasn't feeling very good and only wanted me to hold her.  You can tell her in little eyes she isn't feeling like herself.  Kenzie had a blast.  It's rare that it is 70 degrees in January, but I can't wait for it to start warming up so we can go to the park more often.


We came home and ordered a pizza while I cleaned up my car and her car seat.  After some snuggles and watching Toy Story the girls were off to bed.  I'm crossing everything I have for no more throwing up and that no one else gets it.
Happy Birthday to my very best friend in the whole world.  I love you mom more than you will ever know.  I hope you had a wonderful birthday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment