Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Soccer, park and ice cream

We had an early morning of soccer this morning.  Kenzie didn't love it as much this week as the week before.  I think it's because her sidekick wasn't there this week.  (Dallas and Koko are on a cruise this week)

Afterwards we ran by Office Max to get some things printed for Madi's party.  It took a little longer than I expected and Madi freaked out and we had to leave.  I got Scotty to pick my stuff up on his way home from work.  She is getting quite the temper on her.  She does not like to be told no AT ALL.  When she is done with something or doesn't want something, she will let you know.  I have also learned that when she is tired or hungry, she means business.  If I try to push it a little its a disaster.  She will push away from me to where I can barely hold her, or if she is on the floor will fling herself down and bury her head and not look at me.  Her face turns bright red and her cry turns into a growl--it is ugly.  We came home and the girls laid down for a nap and I did some painting on the frames going up the stairs!!  The ones I got to turned out really cute.
When the girls got up we had some lunch and then went for a walk.  The plan was to go around the block but we ended up walking to the park and playing for awhile.  I am so excited to be doing this with the girls.  They love it and it gets us out of the house and Kenzie is able to run off some energy.

Why does she look so big in that last picture.  Slow down please!!  When we got home I started dinner and we went in the backyard to play some more.  This amazing weather and seeing the girls play in the backyard makes me want to fix it up.  We have a trampoline to set up and then I really want to get one of those big wooden fort sets for Kenzie for her birthday!!  Scotty was early tonight so after dinner he took us to Sweet Frog for some ice cream.  Madi was clawing at my cup and looked so sad I couldn't take it anymore.  I got her some sherbet but she didn't like it and I broke down and gave her some oreos out of mine.  SHE LOVED IT and couldn't get enough. 

Fingers crossed she does ok tonight and her tummy doesn't get messed up.  I would do anything for her to have outgrow this allergy.  We came home and lounged in the bed watching some cartoons before bed.  Another perfect day.

No comments:

Post a Comment