Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Madison is 11 months

I say this every month, but how the heck is Madison already 11 months??  She needs to slow down!!  This month has been fast and furious and full of new stuff and memories.
She is a petite thing but is chunking up nicely.  She is still wearing 9m clothes but I have started putting her in some 12m stuff.  Brands that run 9-12m fits her the best.  When she wears shoes, she is in a size 3.  I still have her in a size 3 diaper and I think we will be hanging out in those for awhile.
This sweet girl cut her 8th tooth (maybe her 7th too....I can't remember) this month.  She has the most teeth of any 11 month old I know.  Every time she cuts a tooth she gets a little cranky and fussy, quits drinking her bottles and wakes up a lot at night.  I feel like she is ALWAYS teething.  When one is in and done, a new one starts.
Madison is the best cuddler.  She always wants to be held or lay beside you.  The other morning when she woke up and I brought her to my bed, she rolled over towards me and put her little arm around my neck and went back to sleep.  The morning snuggles are the best.  She mostly loves to cuddle her sister.  She will crawl all over her and lay her head down on her chest or on her head.  It is so sweet.
Our days are hardly ever the same, but for the most part we have a little routine.  She wakes up about 8'ish, sometimes 9 and will drink a 7 ounce bottle.  We lay in bed and cuddle until sister wakes up and then the cartoons come on.  She will have some breakfast, AKA cheerios or some cereal with fruit, and then we go into the playroom and play for a little while.  She will lay down for a morning nap around 10:30/11.  She sleeps normally for about an hour and then gets up and drinks another 6-7 ounce bottle.  We have lunch around 12:30 which normally consist of some kind of table foods.  I will make her some vegetable noodles or cut up some fruit.  More playtime and then a bottle around 3:30'ish and then she lays down for another little nap.  She will have dinner around 5:30 and then a bottle around 7 and in bed by 8.  Whether we are out running errands or at home playing she pretty much stays on this schedule.
This little stinker is becoming a climber.  She has mastered crawling up the stairs and likes to try and sneak up them when she can.  She climbs up on the dishwasher while I'm loading the dishes.  When she is standing up against anything, she will lift her leg and try to climb up it.  Makenzie never climbed....we used to joke about how she never climbed and when she did she wasn't very good at it.  Everything still goes in her mouth..  Tonight she ate one of Makenzie's play dollar bills.  Makenzie gets so mad when she puts her toys in her mouth. She is always babbling and talking.  Mama, dada, hi, bye and baba are all things we know for sure that she says.  I'm pretty sure she has said Kenzie and baby before but nothing consistently.  Madison has mastered the stink eye.  When she gets told no, she will mean mug you and wrinkle up her forehead and give the look.
I almost caught a look when I told her no when she was trying to get off the chair.  This is the end of one. LOL  I think the look is my fault.  When she makes the face my face automatically mimics it which I think eggs her on.  Oops, I can't help it.  Other than the mean mug looks she is the sweetest baby.  She is so attached to me and if I'm around she only wants me.  This is a beating at times but I secretly love it.  It's an amazing feeling to know you're baby loves you more than anything.  I am amazed everyday by her and am so blessed to be her mommy.



No comments:

Post a Comment