Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Booorrring

Today was so boring.  Literally we did nothing all day.  Makenzie told me today that she wanted to go to school.  It hurt my feelings.  I said "you don't want to stay with mommy anymore" and she said "I want to go to school a biddle bit and stay with woo a biddle bit".  She must have been really bored today too. When we got up for the morning she automatically ran to the ipad and I hate her spending all her time doing that.  When Madi took a nap I took her in the playroom and we played a million games of memory and then when all else fails I bust out the playdoh.  That keeps her entertained more than anything.   When I was little I was obsessed with these beads.  I would make designs all day.  I got Makenzie one and she loved it.  My OCD kicked in and I was rearranging beads every time she turned her head.
 When Madi got up I fixed her some noodles for lunch.  She was more into the spoon and did a really good job scooping and putting the spoon to her mouth.  She never got a noodle on it but at least she knows the motions.
 Let me back up to yesterday morning.  When Madi got up I brought her into my room and fed her a bottle and she rolled over and put her little arm around my neck and went back to sleep.  Melted my heart.  My alarm was about to go off to go to the gym but I didn't want this moment to leave so I turned it off and savored every second of it.
 And last night while I was loading the dishwasher, I looked down and saw Madi hiking her leg and climbing to get up and sit on the dishwasher.  This girl keeps me on my toes for sure.
Tonight we went and picked up dinner.  It was the first time that we left the house all day.  I heard the wind howling all day but had no idea how cold it was.  Of course I had to get gas in the 29 degrees.  When we came home it was back to laying on the couch watching cartoons.  I vow to make our days more entertaining.  I have to get back on the alphabet learning and doing some crafts.  But.....not tomorrow.  Scotty is off tomorrow and I'm going to the gym then to get a pedicure, alone, and then going shopping, alone,

No comments:

Post a Comment