Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Back among the living

We made it through the night and I cautiously say I think we are in the clear.  Madi woke up starving twice during the night, which was fun.  We got up and I started cleaning.  I wanted to disinfect everything I could think of.  I opened the windows and got to scrubbing.  It was so nice to have daylight shining in and fresh air blowing in.  Yesterday we stayed in my bedroom with the lights off and the curtains drawn.  A much needed change today.  When Madi woke up from her morning nap we headed out to run some errands.  When we got to Hobby Lobby I realized Madi had had the mother of all blowouts in her car seat.  It was terrible.  I guess her virus is still making its way out.  After I got her, and the car, cleaned up we ran into do some shopping.  Next up was Target.  I have been having with drawls from Target.  I went a little crazy!!!  I got Kenzie her popcorn and Icee to keep her happy and shopped away.  After I pried myself out of there we ran home to pack a picnic lunch and headed back out to have a picnic at the park.  The weather has been amazing.  I found us a shady spot and we set up our picnic and ate lunch and then ran around and played.








 We had so much fun and spent the whole afternoon there.  We came home and Madi took a nap while Makenzie and I watched some TV to wind down and then I cooked dinner.  Madi went to town on some mac n cheese, minus the cheese, and some green beans.
Madi crawled up to her walker tonight and pulled herself up and walked with it all the way across the living room.  I'm just waiting to see her take off walking all by herself any day.  Today was fabulous and I am so glad everyone is feeling better and could enjoy the day.  Makenzie starts soccer tomorrow and I can't wait!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment