Sunday, January 25, 2015

Weekend Wrap Up

We had a great weekend and I'm ready to tackle a new week.  Saturday the girls had Valentine's Day pictures.  I forgot all about them and woke up to a text confirming our appointment.  I put together outfits that I found in their closets and we went with it.  Madison wore her hair in a little tiny pony tail with a bow on it.....so stinking cute.
I have decided that I am never going to get a picture of the girls smiling together.  The minute I sit Madison down she screams bloody murder.  It doesn't matter if I stand by the photographer or run and hide somewhere.  It's ridiculous.  Makenzie was on point though.  She's got the modeling down. After pictures I took her to the park for doing so good.  I found a new park that we hadn't been to yet and we will definitely be back!!







We left the park and headed to Bebe and Papa's so I could type something on their computer.  Kenzie and I talked them into taking us to dinner and then we headed home.  Today I ran some errands early so I could get them over with and then came back home to hang out with the family.  Bebe and Papa came over to drop off some things they put together for Madi's birthday party.  Bebe ended up staying with us and we ran some errands and then Kenzie and I took her home.  Scotty made dinner while we were gone and it was delicious.  Next up was bath and a good game of hide and seek. 
I almost couldn't find her!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment