Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Mid week catch up

Sunday morning we slept in until 10:30.  Have I mentioned I have the best kids that love to sleep as much as me.  We got up and made breakfast.  We all had our things to make and Kenzie made some amazing "pampakes".  It was delicious.  
 After breakfast we headed upstairs for Sunday football.  Sadly the cowboys lost and Scotty was devastated.  I may or may not have witnessed himself fling himself onto the floor.  Grandma stopped by and had Christmas gifts for the girls.  They loved their babies, barbies and toys!!!
Monday we had tons of errands to run.  I strapped Kenzie's baby, Queen Elsa, in her car seat and me and my three kids were off.  We knocked out our stops and then came home for snuggles.  Kenzie was watching cartoons while Madi did her thing crawling all over her big sissy.  Kenzie doesn't even change her focus and just wraps her arms around her and holds her.  I love this more than anything. 


 Madi has been standing up a lot on her own lately.  She will let go and then balance herself for a couple seconds and then realizes she isn't holding on and sits down.  I've been trying to get her to walk with her walker and she is finally getting the hang of it.
I thought after all the walking she would be sleepy, but this sweet girl did not want to go to sleep.  I rescued her from her bed to come snuggle with me for a little while.  She is so sweet with her little owl and blanket. 
Tuesday I went to the gym and when I came home I was still so energized (and I may have had a little prompting from my sweet husband who said "I don't care if you have to hire someone to come and clean this house but it's disgusting--and then I ushered him out the door to work) that I went into deep cleaning mode.  Kenzie and I put some music on and cleaned our bedroom and bathroom from top to bottom.  I mean clean from the baseboards up to the ceiling fan.  It looks amazing.  We had so much fun dancing to the music and that little girl has some moves.
Wednesday is my day off from the gym since Scotty goes into work earlier than I am capable of waking up to go.  Instead I got up before the girls woke up and started cleaning the kitchen, dining room and walkway into the living room.  I deep cleaned and got it all sparking.  Cleaning like that is almost as much of a workout as when I go to the gym.  Korie and Dallas came over to play and Korie and I hung up some frames on the wall.

They look amazing.  I need to put pictures in the frames and paint the ones going up the stairs.  I am so so so happy with how it all turned out.  After lunch we started working on birthday picture crafts.


We got so much accomplished today and these little nuts kept themselves busy driving us crazy and being silly!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment