Monday, January 5, 2015

Ohhhh Monday....

Let me back up to Saturday first!!  Leslie and her girls came over to visit and play.  The girls had so much fun playing and it was so nice to catch up with Leslie.  We went to lunch and that was our first time out of the house in 3 days!!!  We were crazy!  That night Kenzie spent the night with Bebe and Papa.  Madi was going to stay too but she hasn't been sleeping so well at night and I didn't want her to keep them up so I brought her home with me.  I suckered Scotty into meeting us at Hobby Lobby and then we went to dinner.

Sunday morning Madi and I went to pick up Kenzie.  We stopped at the store and got a bunch of stuff for Madi's party! I've got to get going on that!! We came back home and watched football!!!  Cowboys won, thank god.  It was the first round of the playoffs and Scotty was a nervous wreck!!! 

This morning I went to the gym!!!  I was very proud of myself and felt so good all day!! The plan is to go in the morning when Scotty works late or go in the evening when he goes in early!!  The girls and I went to run a few errands only to find my debit card was nowhere to be found!! That is the worst feeling ever.  I called the last place I had been and they didn't have it.  After searching my car, the house, my clothes...EVERYWHERE,  I called and cancled my card.  While I was searching I heard Madi start crying.  The hurt kind of crying!!  I ran in there to find Madi sitting on the bottom stair with a bloody mouth.  My heart sank.  Kenzie said her hand slipped off the carpeted step and she fell on her face on the hardwood step.  I think she just bit her lip, her teeth looked ok but she wouldn't let me get a good look.  Her poor little lip is very swollen now!  The girls and I loaded back up and headed to the bank to get a new card.  We got home and spent the rest of the evening playing and hanging out.  Bebe and Papa came by to visit and Papa fixed Makenzie's motorcycle and she rode it around the house for the rest of the night!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment