Wednesday, January 21, 2015

First day of soccer

I'm a soccer mom!!!  Kenzie had her first soccer practice this morning.  She has been so excited.  I had some crazy dreams last night and ended up oversleeping and had to rush to get there.  She kept telling me, "I'm going to miss my soccer game mommy hurry".  (I did get us there on time)





 Makenzie did so good.  I am so proud of her.  This class is not a mom and tot class.  She was out there all by herself and didn't cry or ask for me once.  She is a super fast runner and did amazing at dribbling the ball.  Her little sister was perfect being a soccer sister on the sidelines.
We had a few errands to run after practice and then came home to eat lunch before meeting Makenzie's friend, Madison, from dance at the park.  We love hanging out with them because the girls are the same age and her little brother, Hunter, is 2 days younger than Madi.  The girls played and the babies played on the blanket with some toys that I brought and us moms got to have some girl talk.

Madi wanted to sit with her big sister

I love this picture of them on the swing.  They giggled so much, it was so cute.  All of a sudden a cold front blew through so we packed up and headed home.  I made a wreath for a friend while the girls took a nap and then we met daddy for dinner.  It was another perfect day!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment