Tuesday, June 2, 2015

A doozy of a day

If I knew how my day was going to turn out, I would have stayed in bed!!  Instead I woke up extra early to get my workout in!  Scotty's day off was changed to Wednesday's which has screwed up my workout schedule!  Later we all got ready and ran some errands before swimming! Hobby lobby was fun!  Kenzie pointed at and picked up everything she saw and Madi cried the whole time!  
Kenzie wanted me to take her picture and send to Bebe so she knows what fabric she wants for her next blanket!  As we were walking around, I was explaining to her that I was looking for something for daddy and she said, "yeah daddy is nice but he toots a lot".  I heard giggles from rows over!  I decided to push our luck and go to Kohls!  Kenzie wanted to look at the toys and I was in the clothes close by when I heard in the loudest voice ever, "mama I need to go poop NOW".  This girl!!  Swimming lessons proved to be just as exciting!  They started the class out by putting on life jackets and standing on the edge of the pool.  Since Kenzie was line leader she was the first thrown in the pool.

She freaked out and screamed and cried and thrashed around.  It was crazy!  I think it just caught her off guard but she was DONE after that!  She cried the rest of the class and didn't want to do anything else!  Then she stands up and pukes!  Thankfully out of the pool!  She made herself so upset and swallowed so much water that she made herself sick.  Gross!
We left there and she continued crying and then had something in her eye.  I finally pulled over to look, found nothing, and made it home!  Madi had fallen asleep and continued when we got home!  I made Kenzie lay down just in case she was sick.  She ate and then was asleep!!
While both girls slept I weighed out and cooked dinner and had it all done so I wouldn't have to rush and do it later!  When they woke up, Kenzie begged to go play at the pool with Kylie so I took them up to the pool for a little while!  Kenzie had a meltdown and cried ridiculously over nothing and lost a show before bed!  We ran into some friends and the girls had fun!

Our pool session ended with another crying fit which resulted in another show lost before bed!  I have got to get this crying under control or in going to lose my mind!  I made the girls get in the bath the minute we got home so I wouldn't have to mess with it later!  It was so nice to already have dinner weighed out and finished!!  When Scotty got home I handed him the kids and snuck out of the house for a LONG walk/job ALONE!  It wasn't as peaceful as I had hoped!  I found some things out about some friends that disappointed me and now I have to figure out what to do about it!  Ugh!  I did, however, nail my macros today with 15 calories to spare!

No comments:

Post a Comment