Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Soccer, snow cones and swimming

Today was jam packed and we had so much fun!  I started the day off by going to the gym!  It was super crowded and threw off my normal routine, but I really liked how I switched it up!  Next up was soccer practice!  

We ran to Hobby Lobby and then stopped for snow cones!  


Madi looks like she is saying, "you want me to eat...this".  I ended up stabbing her in the eye with a spoon and her knocking the whole snowcone in my lap!!
We came home and decided to skip naps and go to the pool instead!!

Kenzie has become a daredevil and loves to be thrown around and jumping in!  It was such a nice time and we all had so much fun together!  We ended the day with a cookout next door with Sarah, Keith and the kids!  The food was great and the company was even better!!  It started to rain while the kids were outside which lead to catching raindrops on their tongues!


The evening was capped off by a beautiful rainbow!

No comments:

Post a Comment