Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Swimming with friends

We had lots of friends over this morning for a swimming play date!  Jessica came with Rileigh, Harper and Degun, Laura and Bella came and Sarah, Cody and Kylie.  The kids had a blast swimming and the mommies had a great time hanging out and talking!!!





They jumped in over and over!  Their favorite was to hold hands and count to 3 and all jump in together.  They were so cute!!! We were there a few hours and came home for lunch and naps!  Madi went right to sleep but Kenzie wanted to lay in my bed and hold my hand!  I dozed off and on and when I looked over she had fallen asleep holding my hand!! 
Sweet girl!!  Madi came in to join us when she woke up and we all snuggled!
We went outside to play for a bit but it was way to hot and ended up coming back inside!  Bebe came over to visit and we all met Scotty for dinner!  Such a fun day and I can't wait for many more swimming play dates!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment