Monday, June 1, 2015

Weekend wrap up

This weekend was wonderful!!  Saturday morning Bebe came over and surprised the girls and I while we were cleaning up around the house!
They were so excited to see her!!  We ran some errands and had lunch!!  They love shopping with their Bebe because they always get little surprises the whole time! Not spoiled at all, right??? Madi fell asleep in the car and stayed asleep when I carried her in!  Bebe, Madi and I laid in my bed and laughed and talked and took selfies!!

We spent the rest of the day playing outside.  Sunday I went to the gym early and came home and we made breakfast together as a family!  I added in a new part to my diet called IIFYM and I have to weigh everything I eat.  It's a little over whelming but I'm getting the hang of it!  We all went outside and played for a little while and then took the girls on a walk and then ran some errands later on!  The weather was perfect so we went to an outdoor mall and grabbed some lunch on the way home!
This little girl is a mess!  We have officially hit that "stage" where we never know which Madi we are going to get!  We came home and did a few projects in the front yard and then let Madi take a nap before we headed to the pool for the rest of the day!



Madi pranced around in her little bikini because she wouldn't go in the water!  It's freezing!  Kenzie on the other hand stayed in the whole time and had little boys flocking to her the whole time!  Daddy was not happy!



No comments:

Post a Comment