Sunday, June 21, 2015

Weekend wrap up

Madison is finally starting to feel better thank goodness!  Friday night she woke up screaming and calling "mama" over and over.  When I went in her room she just lifted her little arms up to me and I couldn't help but scoop her up and bring her to bed with me!  Big mistake!  She wrestled and wallered all night!  She would sit up in bed and just throw herself back or sideways and bashed me in my face way more times than I could count!  She even busted my lip and made it bleed.  My mom came over bright and early with donuts for the girls!  We headed out to do some shopping but the girls were awful!  Crying and whining and fighting so we cut it short and headed home!  We played in the new playhouse and all piled in and had a picnic!

My mom must love me because she took Makenzie home with her so I could take a nap when Madison did!  Bless her!  We slept for almost 3 hours! Kenzie had so much fun with her Bebe and Papa!
Scotty and I went to dinner with Madi and then went and picked up Makenzie.  We all slept much better Saturday night!  We woke up to a thunderstorm and flooding rains!  Kenzie got in bed with us and we slept in until almost 9:30.  I got breakfast and coffee for us and we gave daddy his gifts for Father's Day!!  We got him a neon Cowboy's light to put upstairs in his "man cave" and I had a custom wooden cooler made for him and filled it with ice and corona!  Scotty grilled fajitas and Bebe and Papa came over to visit!  
We spent the rest of the day cleaning up and playing!  I started on a new wreath for the door!  Looking forward to a busy week with lots of fun stuff planned!

No comments:

Post a Comment